Myspace Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MY HOLIDAY

My Holiday In Bandung

In Bandung I was happy because in there I can did many-many thing.In there I can shopping ,play with with my cousin swim every day In Bandung I stay in hotel Aston Tropicana.I so had fun In Bandung ,but in Bandung there is earthquake first it's like someone fell down 2 time.I went to Bandung with my family,with : uncle,auntie,grandma,2 cousin ,me and nanny.




I went to Bandung with a car when I on the way to Bandung I saw crazy people without cloth.


6 comments:

E3 Students said...

I think that you had a fun time there it sounds like something very cool. I am Jasmine from e3.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mandy's Blog! said...

It's Mandy. I like the pictures Liza. From the other four people that I commented on you are the only one with pictures. I just think that you should be more detailed, and write more.

Michelle Pranoto said...

Hi, Liza. I like your holiday story. It just that be careful when you put your pictures.

pinkysastra said...

Liza I really like your holiday.. I really want to have a holiday like

Anonymous said...

HI Liza, it's Michelle T! Very good Posting Liza!
Your English so much better! Yay!