Myspace Map

Thursday, September 13, 2007


My Belief

When i was 5 years old, I believed that at night there was star fell down to earth.Then I thought if there was star fell down, why the earth never got burned? Every Friday and Saturday night, I woke up and I waited for the star fell down. Even my Mom waited for me until I slept .And I was more confused why my mom believed what I believed.


And I believes if I give a priority to other people first, I will get the best or something good will happen to me. But sometimes it does not happen to me. however, sometimes  I feel, sad or I can be happy.




2 comments:

AYUTHIA said...

Hi!
I guess that sometimes we get dissapointed with some people right? It might be our friends, or our parents. Sometimes we don't get what we expected, do we?

Nice to be able to comment on your blog! And I think Mrs. Jane contribute such a tremendous thing to us, doesn't she?

C u

Christina Alizka said...

Your English is very improving Liza. I hope that you will be succesful when you're MYP. Nice to meet you!